Monday, August 26, 2013

Sophmore Year

Guys it's the first day of my sophomore year in high school. Crazy!
 
I consider myself a fashion blogger, cause that's what I'm doing.. blogging about fashion. I'm not a major popular blogger compared to my favorite bloggers I read but we all do and love the same thing. Though we all have a love for fashion in common, we lead different lives. Fun, fashionable, but very real lives. I love looking at bloggers all across the world, all different ages and stages of their lives. Looking at  refined older fashionistas,  then there are bloggers that are single or just married or loving mothers. And then there are bloggers like me still in high school, cheering to our teenage years. I want to reinvent my blog as well as myself. Sometimes blogging I just share outfits but fashion is so much more than that. It's your overall look. It's the nails and hair or new trends or even just my current favorite shoes. I want my readers to be able to see me and not just my clothes. I don't want to lay out my whole personal life out on this blog but more just show my true self and style. So to who ever you are, what your age or style, you are welcome here and I hope you return and return again!
 




 

 
 
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Nordstrom
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Mossimo
Shoes: Laura Scott
Backpack: Victoria Secret
 
xoxo, Lexie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment