Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New York Fashion Week Spring 2013

When New York Fashion Week rolls around I always get excited! I love seeing all of the new happy spring clothes. It means that summer and the warm summer months are only that much closer! Of coarse I was not able to go and see any of the shows, or be in NY for at all in that matter, but I live vicariously through other fashion bloggers and their experiences in New York.
 
Here is my top favorite! It's from the Calla show. I love how sweet and innocent these colors are. And the mix of all the pastels are perfect! Love them!
 
All of these pieces below are from the J. Crew presentation. I love all of the bold patterns as well as the mix of vibrant and neutral colors. Baseball caps are going to be huge this season. Which is super strange to me as I've always thought of them as the  "ugly work in the yard" type hats. But they were everywhere on the runways! 
 
I loved this military inspired jacket from the Rachel Zoe collection. I love the caramel tones and the 1970's flair that this outfit has.


I love these skirts that were in the Millie show!! The colors are so fun and bright, and the skirts themselves are unique, which I'm such a fan of!

 
Photo credit for all of these pictures go fully to:
and Rachel Parcell at www.thepinkpeonies.com
 
 xoxo, Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment